Saltfire stoves are designed and built to a very high standard with a thorough quality control process. Stoves are prepared at our site in Dorset by our skilled team. In the unlikely event of a problem with your stove we offer a 3 year guarantee.
This guarantee covers manufacturing defects or faults in the stove body. Saltfire Stoves will repair or replace defective items expediently in our factory workshops.
The customer is responsible for costs of removal/installation and postage/shipping plus any other incidental costs incurred in their own property.
· The stove must have been purchased new from a Saltfire Stoves supplier or directly from Saltfire Stoves. Please keep proof of purchase - sales receipt or invoice.
· The guarantee is non-transferable.
· The stove must only be used for the intended purposes in accordance to the operating instructions and installation manual.
· Only the correct types of fuel are burned in the stove.
· Your stove must be installed in accordance with all current Building Regulations. Please keep receipt of installation from the installer or Building Control approval notice. Please note contact details of installer.
· You must retain proof of purchase and proof of competent installation i.e. Installer certificate with HETAS number or local Building Control Approval notice.
Excluded from the guarantee:
· Consumable items are not covered by the guarantee – these include glass, door and glass rope seals, paintwork, internal lining plates/firebricks, baffles and grates. These are deemed to be customer replaceable items – please contact your local stockist or call us direct for consumable items.
· Any damage caused by incorrect use of the stove or use of non-recommended fuels.
· Any damage caused by external factors such as incorrect installation of flues or plumbing systems.